8.15.2010

Construction, a Link and Administration Privleges

So, I was messing around with the WWC template...A big NO NO!  I mess it up every time.  Seriously, why don't I learn?!  I am not techie savvy with bloggys!!  Don't mind the dust, I am sure Stacia will have it fixed in no time!! (sorry Stace).
Also, I wanted to pass a great recipe site on to all of you.  Ellen, my roommate at Snow College is a domestic goddess, and she has created a website where she posts all of her domestic endeavors on.  Check it out!  She has great recipes, I recommend the herb bread, as well as other projects and tips!  Check out Ellen's domestic diary here.
I've added a few more people to the author list (yay!) Our recipe collection just keeps getting better and better.  Also, I have added ALL of you that are already on list as admins.  What that means is:  you can invite all of your friends to post on this blog.  Just go to Design, Settings and Permissions to add their email address to the list and then they can start posting their recipes too!  More info on that here. Thanks so much to our new WWC bloggers!!  Now email all your friends, the more the merrier!  

P.S. Become a Follower!!  

No comments: