6.01.2008

Thanksgiving in the Summer

This is a famous sandwich at Capriottis called "The Bobby", and to-date my FAVORITE sandwich ever! It consists of Thanksgiving meal left-overs, but I am making it year-round.

Here goes:

Hero rolls (or any hoagie buns)
Mayo (spread on both sides of the parted buns)
Turkey (or chicken), shredded (pile it on!)
Cranberry sauce (be generous with it)
Stuffing, prepared (if using chicken, get the chicken-flavored stuffing) (...this is my favorite part of the sandwich, so I squeeze it in as much as I can into the bun.)

Make it like you would a normal sandwich. Believe me, you're going to love it and the good part is that more-than-likely, you're going to be making enough for leftovers.

3 comments:

T said...

You're making me salivate. Could you please post that oh-so-good curry dish that Juan made while I was out there visiting you guys? Thanks!

T said...

We tried these last night and they were super good and very filling. They are good either hot or cold.

brit said...

Love these kind of sandwiches!!!! I'm a total sucker for cranberry sauce on sandwiches. I agree with T. You know how I love curry!